Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top 3 lol

The top 3 topic that I have chosen to write about in this blog would have to be the top 3 bands that I listen to. I am judging my decision on the top bands based off of how many albums the bands have released into the mainstream public. This includes live albums too. This does not include EPs. The top 3 bands that I have listened to (not so thorough of a look into it) are In flames, Dark Tranquillity and Soilwork.

Soilwork, being the 3rd top choice of my very short search for the "top bands that I listen to" is up there with 7 total albums released into the mainstream media. The albums are Steelbath Suicide, The Chainheart Machine, A Predator's Portrait, Natural Born Chaos, Figure Number Five, Stabbing the Drama and Sworn to a great divide. The bands first album was released in 1998. The band is still going today.

Dark Tranquillity, being the 2nd top choice of my top band assignment, has a total of 8 albums released into the media. These albums are named Skydancer, The Gallery, The Mind's I, Projector, Haven, Damage Done, Character and Fiction. The first album released by this band was in 1993. And the band is still going today as far as I know.

In Flames is the top band on my list with a total of 9 albums released to date. Their albums are Lunar Strain, The Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, Reroute to Remain, Soundtrack to Your Escape, Come Clarity and A Sense of Purpose. The bands first album was released in 1994. The band is still making music today, and is currently touring Europe.

All 3 of these bands are from Sweden.

No comments: